Friday, October 9, 2015

Handmade baby girl album

Hi everyone,
              Super excited to share with you an album that I made for a new mommy.And as a first I'm also sharing a You Tube video which lets you peep through the inside.
              But since this is my first you tube upload,there are some resolution issues.I'll try to see what can be done about it.So please bear with the picture quality and excuse me....... The video that I have on my laptop is so much better and crystal clear.
            
 


Also sharing with you some of the pics of my album.....

The cover page-

 The inside pages-

 








Hope you liked it.Do leave us a comment.We love feed backs...

Follow us on FacebookPinterestGoogle+ to stay connected and get latest updates.......:)

Until next time.
Keep smiling.
 ^ , ^
Mihika

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...